Friday, September 10, 2010

Phillip's Wall Art

I only JUST started decorating Phillip's bedroom. He doesn't have very much stuff in his room, just a queen size mattress, nursery curtains, clothes and some books. That's it. I figured this is a pretty good start for a sports theme. If I ever get around to buying him a bed frame, this will sort of look like a head board.


It's pretty big, about four feet by 18 inches.

Close up of the pattern.

It was really easy to make. Our bookshelf broke when we moved to Idaho. It was one of those cheap, three shelved bookcases you put together yourself. I knew there was a reason I didn't want to throw the salvageable pieces away. I just stapled fabric over one of the sides, manually drew and cut out the letters on red fabric, and glued them on. Nothing to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment