Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Love Balls!!!

Okay, I couldn't resist that title. I guess I'm 13 today. Anyway, here are the latest decor balls I've come up with. The coffee bean balls I've seen all over the web, but I have no idea who to give credit to. The suede balls were my own creation. I'm sure you've noticed that I like purposefully sloppy looking stuff. Must be the hippie in me.


Coffee bean ball - I used a tennis ball and fabric glue, and just glued as I went along. Spray paint the ball before glueing the beans on.


Suede ball - I used a tennis ball, fabric glue and strips of suede. I glued the strips on in random places until the entire ball was covered.


Here is a display of all the different decor balls I have made. I think I'm in love!!! I still have a few more different kinds to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment