Thursday, September 2, 2010

Updating the Bathroom


I set out trying to update our bathroom on only $150. I have yet to paint the countertop and sink, but everything else looks pretty good.

Shower curtain - $15

Shower curtain hooks - $9

Art - right side of mirror - $5

Art - left side of mirror - $5

Art above the toilet - $5

New mirror and lights - $80

Vinyl art above the window - $0

Window curtain - $6

Buttons on the bottom of the curtain

Tabs on top of the curtain

I also painted the walls, but that was free because the can of paint came with our house when we bought it. I got the vinyl art at a cash-less swap meet. I made the window curtain out of some really cheap material, ribbons, and buttons. I made the art beside the mirror by myself for cheap, and found the art above the toilet on clearance at Wal-Mart. I still plan on painting the countertop and sink, but that should only cost me about $10. I think I did pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment