Thursday, September 23, 2010

Craft Fair

Well, my blog editor just updated, so now I have the privilege of learning how to use it. Fun!!! Aside from that, I have decided to join a craft fair next month. It will be a lot of work getting everything done in time, but I'm doing it for a really good cause. 50% of all profits will go towards my cousin Niacole, and her husband James' adoption. If you live in the Idaho Falls area, I would encourage you to come and take a look at what I have to offer, and support this wonderful gift of a family. The craft fair will be October 14th at The Willows Assisted Living Home. In addition to all the cute stuff I plan on selling, I will also be hosting a giveaway. Here's the fun part, I want my readers to take a look around my blog and cast your vote on what you want the giveaway to be! I'm open to any and all suggestions. I don't yet know what my table number will be. I will update as soon as I find out. Thank you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment