Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My $400 Dining Room

I'm not a believer in spending a ton of money to decorate. My dining room is no exception. I think I have created a fun, somewhat elegant dining room for fairly cheap. My budget is as follows: table and chairs - $150, Curio Cabinet - $150, Accessories - <$100.

View from my kitchen.

View from the wall.

View from the back door.

View from the entry way.

My mantle.

Close up of my dry flower arrangement.

Close up of the candles.

Close up of the storage drawers.

Old tv stand I bought from the thrift store and painted to match the dining room.

Close up of my table cloth.

This ceiling fan was also painted to match the dining room. I also bought new light covers for it. Not too shabby for a 60 year old fan!

That's pretty much it. I hope you enjoyed my little tour of our dining room!

No comments:

Post a Comment