Saturday, January 1, 2011

Super Mario BBQ Apron

I promise I'm not the lamest wife of all time for making my husband an apron for Christmas, ha ha. Under normal circumstances, an apron would be a terrible gift for a man. However, my hubby and I love to BBQ and I wanted to give Mike something to remind him of summer, (winter here in Idaho is brutal). Well, this is what I came up with. He loves Super Mario, and it was a big hit! I wasn't able to measure him before making it, so I am going to have to shorten the neck strap just a little.

2 comments:

  1. AAHHHH! That's awesome!!!! I bet Mike was thrilled! And actually, I see a lot of Phil in Mike's face, crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Whitney! And yeah, my boys are going to look just like their Daddy. I'm just an incubator for VanDyke boys.

    ReplyDelete