Monday, January 3, 2011

Fabric High Chair!!!!!!!

I have been wanting to make one of these for a very long time, but I was nervous. We currently use a fisher price high chair that straps onto our dining chair. I have really enjoyed having it, but it has it's flaws. The biggest one being that you can't wash the cover in the washing machine. I finally put my fears aside and went to work. Here's what I came up with:



Yes, I know. A teddybear is not a baby. But I did this project during naptime, and I don't have the patience to wait for baby boy to wake up before posting.




This is my favorite feature. The flap both keeps baby from pulling the velcro apart, and acts as a bib to keep baby's clothes clean. GENIUS!



I love that I can use this chair anywhere and it fits in my diaper bag! I foresee a lot of wear and tear in the future. Let me know if you guys are interested in a tutorial!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kaysi! It was really easy, too! I'm actually already thinking of some modifications to make it better.

    ReplyDelete