Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Scrapbooking

I've been continuing to sew my photos into place. Today I had a little bit of a hiccup, though. The thread tension was all off and all my top stitches kept coming out on the bottom. It was very frustrating, especially since I'm such a novice with my machine. Luckily none of the pages were ruined, but you can definitely tell on a couple of them.







(This is one of the pages where the top stitches are reversed. These are supposed to be loops.)


Why yes, that is a flower on my little boys scrapbook page!

Two, in fact!




I was trying to create a unique border, not sure if I like it or not though.





2 comments:

  1. Fun pages!!! I really need to try sewing on pictures, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kaysi. It's a lot of work, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete