Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Love Affair

Do you ever have one of those instances where you think of something so genius that you want to scream it to the world... and nobody is around but your toddler children. That happened to me today. I've known for a while about sewing on scrapbook pages, but never really ventured towards the idea. Then today I was trying to think of a better way to adhere my pictures onto the paper when... you guessed it!!! I'm now sewing my pictures on! I'm so lucky to have a very nice sewing machine that does designer stitches, and I LOVE the subtle look it gives. Here's a gander at my first few attempts.









2 comments:

  1. That is a really great idea, it looks great! I've been wanting to play around with that sort of look, but I know nothing about sewing. I'll have to do it with needle and thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only started sewing this past December. Give it a try, you might like it! And thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete