Saturday, October 9, 2010

Say it with Java!

I found this pumpkin block at the thrift store for a dollar. I brought it home, painted and decorated it. I've been trying to find things to use my extra coffee beans on. I might add a little head on the circle to make it look like a turkey for Thanksgiving.


I put it on the front porch with my other Fall decorations. 


I already had all these materials lying around my house. I just threw a bunch of stuff together to make a cute little basket decoration. It's on my front porch, too.


Apparently my new stylish decor was just what the local wildlife had been waiting for.


This lamp was given to me by my friend Whitney, (I told you we would be seeing that stuff on here). It was a plain silk lampshade. All I did was glue some coffee beans on it for extra texture. I was going to save this lamp to go on my night stand when I finally get one, but Phillip usurped it for his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment